Terms and Conditions (GTC)
1. Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
2. Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop Pegame.ch.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant's details (email address and password).
6) Check again or correct the data entered.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the internet browser he is using after checking his details, he can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(8) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time under terms and conditions. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
3. Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include statutory value added tax and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by invoice, PayPal, Twint or PostFinace.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay by invoice, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the contract is concluded. >
3.1 Payment period
The payment period is 7 days from the invoice date. Payment Methods
The delivery takes place after receipt of the payment.
3.2 Late payment on account
If the customer does not meet all or part of their payment obligations, all outstanding amounts owed to Pegame by any title will become due immediately (if payment is made in advance within 7 calendar days since the first reminder) and Pegame can immediately demand these and further deliveries of products to the clientele.
Pegame charges CHF 25 for the first reminder and CHF 50 for the second reminder. In the event of unsuccessful reminders, an additional CHF 200 processing fee will be charged and the invoice amounts will be assigned to a debt enforcement agency or Intrum. In this case, an effective annual interest of up to 20% on the invoice amount owed can be charged from the due date. The company commissioned with the collection will claim the outstanding amounts in its own name and on its own account and may charge additional processing fees.
3.3 Payment invoice
Ordered products remain the property of Pegame or the dealer until full payment to Pegame. Pegame or the dealer is entitled to make a corresponding entry in the retention of title register. Pledging, transfer by way of security, processing or remodeling without the express consent of Pegame is not permitted before the transfer of ownership.
3.4. Change of order or cancellation
Orders oblige customers to purchase products and services. Subsequent changes or cancellations of orders from customers can be accepted by Pegame or the dealer at their own discretion and invoice a turnover compensation of 20% of the canceled order value, but at least CHF 60, and any loss in value of the canceled products since they were ordered ,
3.5. Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price
4. Data protection
The data you transmit will be treated as strictly confidential by Pegame. The data will only be passed on to third parties, such as our shipping company, if this is necessary for the one-off order processing. There is no liability for the security of the data during transmission over the Internet or for any criminal access by third parties to files in the web shop.
Due to our technical circumstances, your data and images transmitted to us will be saved until the next database reorganization and then deleted. Your data will only be deleted in advance upon your written request, including proof of identity by post.
7. Liability and disclaimer
Liability is based on the applicable statutory provisions. However, Pegame Shop is in no way liable for slight negligence, indirect and indirect damage and consequential damage, unrealized savings, as well as damage from delayed delivery, as well as any actions and omissions of the Pegame Shop assistants, be it contractual or non-contractual.
Pegame Shop is not liable for any damage that can be attributed to one of the following causes: improper, non-contractual or illegal storage, adjustment or use of the products;
Use of incompatible spare parts or accessories (eg power supply);
failure to maintain and / or improper modification or repair of the products by customers or a third party;
Force majeure, in particular elementary, moisture, fall and impact damage, etc., which are not the responsibility of Pegame Shop, and official orders.
8. Redemption and exchange
You can return all items purchased from us within 14 days of receipt of the goods for reasons of dissatisfaction, provided the goods are complete, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. Dirty, used, damaged or opened goods will not be taken back and returned to the sender and will be invoiced for a turnover fee of 40.–. The return costs and the shipping risk to our returns department are always borne by the buyer. Custom-made products with case printing and special orders in large quantities upon customer request are excluded from the return.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
10. Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
11. Copyright notice
All rights, in particular copyrights, to these terms and conditions lie with Pegame.
Any duplication, distribution or other use is prohibited and is only permitted with the express and written consent of Pegame. Pegame reserves the right to take any legal action in the event of a violation of this requirement.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email: support@Pegame.ch
12. Place of jurisdiction
All legal relationships are subject to Swiss law.
The place of jurisdiction is Chur (GR), Switzerland
Status of the GTC 1.1.2020
Pegame cancellation instructions
What are terms and conditions - Wikipedia